OAKLAND (KRON) — One person has been confirmed dead after a fire was reported in Oakland Saturday night, officials say.
The fire was reported in a two-story apartment building in the 800 block of 47th Street around 8:40 p.m. The fire was on the first floor, per officials.
One victim was found.
Oakland PD is responding.
No additional details are available at this time, check back for updates.
- California loosens restrictions as new COVID-19 guidance issued
- Search continues for hit-and-run driver who ran over 24-year-old woman at Oakland protest
- March held for 22-year-old man shot, killed by Vallejo police officer
- San Francisco school introduces new athletic program for girls
- Cannabis industry still recovering after hit hard by looters