One person has died in an early morning accident on Cesar Chavez and Vermont Street near the Bayshore Freeway in San Francisco, according to police.
The accident occurred around 3:06 a.m. Police pronounced one person dead on the scene and another person was injured.
Authorities say that the person injured was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police officials say that parts of Highway 101 was shut down around 6:50 a.m. in order to collect evidence.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
No other details have been released at this time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION