SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) — A total of 13 San Jose firefighters have tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The San Jose Fire Department says in addition to the 13 firefighters testing positive for COVID-19, an additional 75 are being monitored after possibly being exposed.
The fire department is asking the public to follow all orders of the County of Santa Clara Public Health Department to protect the entire community from additional exposure of the virus.
The city says it will provide updates as they become available.
Latest News Headlines:
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall
- 1st confirmed COVID-19 case reported at Santa Rita Jail
- NBA, ESPN planning on televising H-O-R-S-E game with big-name players