SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) — A total of 13 San Jose firefighters have tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The San Jose Fire Department says in addition to the 13 firefighters testing positive for COVID-19, an additional 75 are being monitored after possibly being exposed.
The fire department is asking the public to follow all orders of the County of Santa Clara Public Health Department to protect the entire community from additional exposure of the virus.
The city says it will provide updates as they become available.
Latest News Headlines:
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017: NY Times
- Spare the Air Alert extended through Monday amid smoke from Glass Fire
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild