SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – A 17-year-old male is suffering life-threatening injuries after being shot in San Francisco’s Visitacion Valley neighborhood on Monday night, according to the San Francisco Police Department.
Around 7:43 p.m., officers responded to the area of Sunnydale Avenue and Hahn Street following reports of a shooting.
Officers arrived to find a 17-year-old male had been shot.
He was taken to a local hospital to be treated.
Investigators remain on the scene at this time.
No other details have been released at this time.
- Raiders gear up for Sunday despite COVID-19 setbacks
- PG&E: Possible PSPS event could impact 143,700+ Bay Area customers
- ESPN reporter from SF fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- String of car break-ins in San Francisco neighborhood
- New emergency housing unveiled for San Jose