SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) — Flooding has left 1,700 PG&E customers without power in Sonoma County, with the majority of impacted residents in Cazadero.
The utility company says it hopes to have power restored by midnight tonight to most, if not all, affected customers.
Here are the current numbers of those without power:
- Cazadero (970 customers)
- Forestville (15)
- Guerneville (108)
- Healdsburg (65)
- Monte Rio (227)
- Sebastopol (52)
PG&E asks those who come across downed powerlines or broken equipment to call 911 and stay away.
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY