A 1955 Porsche Spyder caught fire and exploded in a Fremont grocery store parking lot on Friday afternoon.
It happened in the Raley’s parking lot.
No injuries have been reported.
“Beautiful car, but sadly there’s not much left of it,” Fremont police said on Twitter.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE