SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – The first coronavirus related death has been reported in San Mateo County on Sunday, according to health officials.
The San Mateo County Health Department is working with the California Department of Public Health and the CDC.
32 confirmed cases of coronavirus were reported in San Mateo County as of Sunday morning.
No other details have been released at this time.
Check back for more information as KRON4 learns more.
- San Francisco SPCA looking for families to foster pets during crisis
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall