SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – The first coronavirus related death has been reported in San Mateo County on Sunday, according to health officials.
The San Mateo County Health Department is working with the California Department of Public Health and the CDC.
32 confirmed cases of coronavirus were reported in San Mateo County as of Sunday morning.
No other details have been released at this time.
Check back for more information as KRON4 learns more.
- 49ers kick off pre-season today
- VP Harris helping launch fund for Oakland children
- FBI agents found dozens of classified documents in Mar-a-Lago search: sources
- Trump calls for ‘immediate release’ of Mar-a-Lago search warrant, says lawyers won’t oppose DOJ move
- New York removes word ‘inmate’ from state laws