SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – The first coronavirus related death has been reported in San Mateo County on Sunday, according to health officials.
The San Mateo County Health Department is working with the California Department of Public Health and the CDC.
32 confirmed cases of coronavirus were reported in San Mateo County as of Sunday morning.
No other details have been released at this time.
Check back for more information as KRON4 learns more.
- Track star files sex assault lawsuit against Bay Area high schools
- Santa Clara County approves $350M to build more affordable housing
- FBI San Francisco announces new strategies to combat hate crimes
- These are the counties that had the highest support for Newsom’s recall: final state numbers show
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome