SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON/BCN) – Police in San Jose are investigating multiple crimes that happened Saturday morning.
A shooting left two people dead and four people injured. One died on the scene and one died at the hospital.
The San Jose Police Department first reported the incident Saturday at 3:57 a.m.
The shooting occurred at the Nuevo Vallarta Restaurant in the 100 block of S. Capitol Avenue, according to police.
Police said the two victims who were killed were men, and the three other victims suffered injuries that were not life threatening.
This is the 34th and 35th homicide this year, according police. In 2019 there were 34 homicides.
Police are also investigating a stabbing that left one person dead.
Bay City News contributed to this report.
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to plead to 3 criminal charges
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump campaigns in NC; Presidential Debate preparations