MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Two new cases of the coronavirus were reported in Marin County on Monday, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.
Officials say that brings the total number of cases to 11.
There are no details released on these patients.
No coronavirus related deaths have been reported in the county.
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall
- 1st confirmed COVID-19 case reported at Santa Rita Jail