MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Two new cases of the coronavirus were reported in Marin County on Monday, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.
Officials say that brings the total number of cases to 11.
There are no details released on these patients.
No coronavirus related deaths have been reported in the county.
- Online tool offered to request traffic fine reduction in Santa Clara County
- In a first, Airbnb takes legal action against guest for house party in Northern California
- Coronavirus outbreak hits Folsom State Prison in California
- Biden introduces VP choice Harris; much history, no crowd
- 10-year-old girl’s mother murdered during online class as teacher witnesses confrontation