ORINDA (KRON) – The ATF is now offering a $20,000 reward for information in the deadly Halloween night shooting in Orinda.
Five people were killed in what authorities are calling a shootout between rival gangs.
It happened at a Halloween party at an Airbnb.
Last week, 5 men were arrested – four of them for murder.
Then on Monday, authorities said charges would not be filed at this time due to a lack of evidence.
Those four men were then released from custody.
Latest News Headlines:
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- 4-alarm fire moving towards new homes in Vacaville, CHP says
- LeBron won’t wear social justice message on Lakers jersey
- Vintage Super Mario Bros. video game sells for $114,000
- Face coverings now required at outdoor dining settings in Contra Costa County