SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — As of 6:37 p.m., the 24th Street Mission Bart Station was reported closed after a person was struck by a train, according to Bart officials.
Bart Police confirmed it was a fatality.
Bart and Muni are working together to accommodate riders.
The station reopened as of 9:20 p.m.
- Sideshow enforcement returns: Oakland police prepare to tackle illegal activity
- ‘I am not a criminal’: Windsor mayor speaks out for 1st time since sexual assault allegations
- Antioch mayor signs proclamation condemning recent wave of anti-Asian hate
- How Santa Clara County is responding to pause of J&J vaccine
- Police respond to shooting near San Jose middle school