BAY POINT, Calif. (KRON) – A 28-year-old man has died after suffering from a gunshot wound in Bay Point on Monday morning, according to the Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office.
Officials responded to the area of the 400 block of Pullman Avenue around 1:46 a.m.
Deputies found the man, identified as 28-year-old Joshua Johnson of Bay Point, on the ground suffering from a gunshot wound.
Johnson was later pronounced dead at the scene.
If you have any information, police ask you to contact them at (925) 313-2600.
- Mail your ballot 1 week before Election Day at the latest, USPS recommends
- Historic wind gusts recorded in Bay Area, NWS says
- Cinemark reopens more Bay Area theatres
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state
- 30 officers injured during Philadelphia police shooting riots