OAKLAND (KRON) - A man who was killed in a crash Wednesday morning on Highway 24 in Oakland has been identified as 29-year-old Kevin Alleaume of Oakley, according to officials.
The crash was first reported at around 5:30 a.m. on westbound Hwy 24 at Broadway.
A person was ejected from their car and ran over by another vehicle.
Officials have not released details about how the crash happened.
Three of the four lanes were closed for about two hours. All lanes were open by 7:30 a.m.
- OAKLAND DISPENSARY PULLS PRODUCTS OVER 'PERMIT PATTY' VIDEO
- MOM WHOSE KID SOLD DRINKS ON WHY NO ONE ASKED SON FOR PERMIT
- SF RESTAURANT SERVING UP WORLD'S FIRST ROBOT-MADE BURGER
- WOMAN KILLED MAN SHE MET ON DATING WEBSITE, DEPUTIES SAY
- SIGN IN ANTIQUE SHOP CAUSES CONTROVERSY