SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) — A magnitude 3.4 earthquake shook parts of Sonoma County Wednesday night.
According to the USGS, the quake struck about six miles southwest of Calistoga and 13 miles northeast of Santa Rosa.
The earthquake was first reported by the agency around 10:20 p.m.
The quake had a depth of about 2.4 miles, USGS reported.
Did you feel the earthquake? Let us know on our Facebook page.
Check out KRON 4’s Interactive Earthquake Map and stay with KRON 4 for all your Earthquake Alerts.
This is developing, check back for updates.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE