RICHMOND (KRON) – Police are investigating a shooting that injured three people Friday night near De Anza High School.
The Richmond Police Department arrived on the scene around 9:20 p.m. following reports of a fight in the 3300 block of Morningside Drive.
According to authorities, as they approached the scene shots were fired.
Two victims were taken to the hospital and a third victim later arrived to receive medical treatment.
The victim’s current condition are unknown at this time.
An investigation is underway, but there is no information on the suspect or suspects at this time.
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Oakland opens polling locations at public schools for Election Day
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Nigerian forces killed 12 peaceful protesters, Amnesty says
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it