SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Three new scooter companies will be providing electric scooters around San Francisco.
The SFMTA issued permits to Jump, Lime, and Spin – authorizing them to deploy up to 500 scooters each.
The cap is scheduled to increase to 750 in December and again to 1,000 in February.
The SFMTA also issued a new permit to Scoot.
They will be allowed to operate up to 1,000 scooters.
Latest News Headlines:
- BLM mural painted in downtown Oakland featuring recent graduate
- California bans singing in places of worship amid pandemic
- San Francisco police search for two stolen dogs
- Man shoots and kills dog for ‘barking excessively’
- FL Sheriff: I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt