OAKLAND (KRON) – The FBI and Oakland Police Department are asking for your help to solve a man’s murder.
Two years ago, Patrick Scott Jr. was waiting at a bus stop on 62nd Street and Market Street in Oakland when a person approached him and fired several shots.
Scott was waiting at the bus stop to go to his grandmother’s house.
He died at the scene.
Authorities are offering a $30,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in this case.
Anyone with information is asked to call Oakland police.
- Protest held in San Jose following death of George Floyd
- White House on lockdown as protest breaks out nearby
- Businesses in downtown Oakland board up in anticipation of protests
- Twitter says Trump, White House account violated rule against glorifying violence
- Foster City Oral Surgery Specialist offering local student free wisdom teeth removal