Police are investigating three overnight shootings that happened in Richmond.
At this point the conditions of the victims are unknown, but officials say at least four people were shot in three separate locations.
It started at 10 p.m. Sunday on the 2500 block of Esmond Avenue, between 24th and 26th Streets.
Police officers were looking at a white van at the scene for evidence, but so far no arrests have been made.
Then a short time later, another shooting happened, this time at an apartment complex where cars and buildings were hit by multiple shots.
That happened on the 4700 block of Portero Avenue near S. 47th Street.
The third shooting location was on 1st Street.
Authorities have not said if all three shootings are connected.
The investigation is ongoing.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH