SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The San Francisco 49ers did just about everything wrong in a 43-17 loss to the Miami Dolphins that they called “embarrassing.”
Jimmy Garoppolo threw two interceptions on a bum ankle and got pulled at halftime.
The defense allowed Ryan Fitzpatrick to throw for 350 yards and three TDs and the offensive line struggled for a second straight week.
It all added up to a third straight home loss for the defending NFC champions.
Latest Sports News
- ‘Let Us Play’: Athletes call on governor to resume youth sports
- Raiders gear up for Sunday despite COVID-19 setbacks
- Raiders with no additional positive COVID tests
- Big Ten football is back after virus delayed start of season
- Raiders game moved from Sunday night to Sunday afternoon