A 56-year-old man has been identified as the victim who was killed on Tuesday night in a shooting in Richmond, according to the Contra Costa County Coroners Office.
The coroner identified the man as Miguel Ramirez from Richmond.
Officials continue to investigate the shooting that happened in the 1600 block of Chanslor Avenue around 5:05 p.m.
On a GoFundMe page that was created, Ramirez’s daughter says that he was killed outside of their Richmond home.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED