Another dead whale has washed up on shore in the Bay Area.
It was found off the coast of Pacifica.
The Coast Guard says that whale was floating in the water about five miles off-shore.
However, in a video from Twitter user Sophia Rob, the whale appears to be considerably closer to the coast.
At least five dead whales have been spotted in the Bay Area over the last month.
Experts say climate change may be driving whales closer to shore and into danger as they search for food.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS