SAN FRANCISCO (AP) – Police say a 6-year-old boy was killed in a San Francisco shooting that left another person wounded.
Officers responded to reports of gunfire on the 1200 block of Ingalls St. in the Bayview neighborhood around 10:44 p.m. on Saturday. They found the child suffering from a gunshot wound.
The young victim was rushed to a hospital, where he died. Another victim, an adult male, was hospitalized with a gunshot wound described as non-life-threatening.
There have been no arrests and there is no suspect description.
Latest News Headlines:
- Cinemark reopens several Bay Area movie theaters
- San Francisco’s new permit program will allow live music at outdoor spaces
- Firefighters on alert as heat wave brings high fire danger to Contra Costa County
- Fire officials call in extra help to prepare for hot temps, high winds
- Contra Costa County: Everything you need to know ahead of Election Day