SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KRON) – We’ve got a winner!
Someone is $7 million richer after matching 5 numbers in Wednesday night’s Powerball jackpot.
California Lottery said the winning ticket was sold at the Food Maxx store located at 699 Lewelling Boulevard in San Leandro.
The ticket is worth $7,054,356.
No one matched all 5 numbers plus the Powerball, so there was no jackpot winner in California for this draw.
That means the jackpot gets even bigger for the next draw.
There were a total 46,094 winning tickets in Wednesday night’s draw.
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Woman with Lupus denied vital drug being used to treat COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom signs executive order to provide relief to small businesses
- Bay Area mothers worried about giving birth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Walnut Creek Sunrise Bistro serves meals for doctors, nurses