SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KRON) – We’ve got a winner!
Someone is $7 million richer after matching 5 numbers in Wednesday night’s Powerball jackpot.
California Lottery said the winning ticket was sold at the Food Maxx store located at 699 Lewelling Boulevard in San Leandro.
The ticket is worth $7,054,356.
No one matched all 5 numbers plus the Powerball, so there was no jackpot winner in California for this draw.
That means the jackpot gets even bigger for the next draw.
There were a total 46,094 winning tickets in Wednesday night’s draw.
- WHO: Indoor airborne spread of coronavirus possible
- Stephen Curry jokingly ‘spars’ with boxer Canelo Alvarez at celebrity golf tournament
- Newsfeed Now: Recovery search for Naya Rivera; Grammar queen
- Doggy deliveries help customers shop during pandemic
- Officers in deadly Breonna Taylor raid thought she was alone