PALO ALTO (KRON) – Palo Alto police are looking for a group of thieves who swiped more than $80,000 worth of jewelry and other merchandise from Bloomingdale’s.
It happened on Thursday at the department store on El Camino Real.
Authorities say the burglars broke into the store and smashed the glass cases of jewelry to steal items all within two minutes.
The suspects got away in a white BMW-3-series car.
Police are now investigating whether the burglary could be connected to other burglaries in surrounding cities.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call Palo Alto police.
- Man arrested in SF Trump supporter assault
- Free COVID-19 testing at Union City BART station
- Two weeks away: These are the key dates heading to Election Day
- Justice Dept. to file landmark antitrust case against Google
- Fire risk for North Bay, Red Flag Warning