PALO ALTO (KRON) — A man reported missing Saturday afternoon has been safely found in Palo Alto, according to authorities.
The Palo Alto Police Department asked the public for help in finding 84-year-old Jerry Fisher.
Fisher reportedly suffers from dementia.
He was last seen wearing a white sweater, black pants and dark shoes.
Police say Fisher walks with a slouch.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, you are urged to contact police.
If you see Fisher, officials advise you to call 911 and keep him under your supervision until police arrive.
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver
- North Bay wildfires: Air quality diminishing
- Fires in Sonoma County prompt evacuation orders
- MAP: Glass Fire Evacuation Orders in Napa County
- Santa Rosa evacuation centers moved to Petaluma