SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Beginning Monday, March 23, AC Transit will no longer be accepting fares.
That’s right – AC Transit buses will be free until further notice.
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, officials said AC Transit will be implementing rear-door boarding on all buses with multiple doors.
Riders are encouraged to practice social distancing measures.
Passengers requiring ADA ramps may still continue to use the front door for boarding.
- Dolphins beat Broncos 70-20, scoring the most points by an NFL team in a game since 1966
- ‘Expend4bles’ opens with epic flop, ‘Nun 2’ claims top spot at box office
- Taylor Swift attends Chiefs game amid Kelce dating rumors
- Asm. Evan Low on push for expedited decision on former President Trump’s eligibility
- Political Reporter Melanie Mason comments on L.A. Councilman Kevin De Leon’s reelection bid