ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — People ages 16 and above in certain zip codes in Alameda County are eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations.
The county announced residents who live in one of the following zip codes are currently eligible for vaccination: 94601, 94603, 94605, 94606, 94607, 94621, 94541, 94544, 94545, 94577, 94578, 94580.
Additionally, those age 16 and older who are deemed to be at the very highest risk due to health conditions are eligible to receive the vaccine.
People age 50 and above, certain essential workers, and others are also eligible for the vaccine.
Here’s a full list:
- Persons ages 50+ (please complete our notification form to hear when appointments are available)
- Persons ages 16+ who are deemed to be at the very highest risk due to complex health conditions
- Persons ages 16+ who LIVE in one of the following zip codes: 94601, 94603, 94605, 94606, 94607, 94621, 94541, 94544, 94545, 94577, 94578, 94580
- Essential workers in healthcare, food/agriculture, education/childcare, and emergency services
- Persons who are deemed to be at the very highest risk due to complex health conditions
- Persons who work, reside, or recently resided in a high-risk congregate living setting such as a correctional facility, homeless shelter, or behavioral health facility
- Persons currently experiencing homelessness (sheltered or unsheltered)
- Public transportation personnel, including airport and commercial airline workers (excludes private planes)
Visit the county’s website for how to get an appointment.