An Alameda County Sheriff’s Deputy has been arrested for an alleged DUI and assault that happened earlier this month, according to authorities.
The department says that 27-year-old Gael Paredes is currently on leave.
According to authorities, the allegations are being handled in the appropriate manner through the judicial system.
They encourage anyone with a problem with substance abuse to get help.
Officials have not released any other details at this time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED