ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — A person was shot and killed on Sunday in Alameda County.
Police said a man was found with life-threatening injuries in the 400 block of Park Street around 10:45 p.m. He died at the hospital.
According to a preliminary investigation, this was not a random crime. Police believe the victim and suspect had an argument and the suspect fled the scene after shooting the man.
Anyone with information that may assist in our investigation is encouraged to contact APD’s Violent Crimes Unit at 510-337-8538.
- Father, 4-year-old son struck by suspected drunk driver in Novato
- Berkeley police reforms aim to reduce unnecessary interactions between people of color, police
- Oracle Park offers special seating section for fully vaccinated fans
- 160K children dropped out of CA’s public school system this academic year
- Las Vegas strip clubs given OK to reopen May 1