SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re ready to enrich your life with a pet, but you don’t want to deal with those difficult puppy years, how about a senior dog?
For the entire month of February, adoption fees for dogs at Muttville Senior Dog Rescue in San Francisco are waived thanks to a Good Samaritan – or rather in this case, Good Samaritan family!
According to Muttville, the O’Donnell family made a generous donation to the senior dog rescue in memory of their Yorkie, Eli.
As a result, all February adoptions are free to qualified adopters.
Sherri Franklin, a Muttville senior dog rescuer, joins the KRON4 Morning News to talk about the special promotion named Eli’s Month of Love.
- Santa Clara County allows youth sports
- Bruno Mars releasing new music with Anderson .Paak as ‘Silk Sonic’ band
- Massive industrial complex fire burns structures, buses in Compton area; nearby apartments evacuated
- Man killed at Oakland youth football practice
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away from Royal family