DALLAS (KRON) — An American Airlines pilot has tested positive for COVID-19, according to airline officials.
The Dallas Fort Worth-based pilot has been in touch with American Airlines’ chief medical officer and leaders from the pilots’ office.
The CDC and public health officials are assisting.
Officials say the risk of transmission to passengers is low.
Latest News Headlines:
- Mark Zuckerberg says social networks should not be ‘arbiter of truth,’ Twitter’s Dorsey fires back
- US economy shrank at faster-than-expected 5% rate in first quarter
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- San Jose cooling centers reopen for last day of heat wave
- Woman tells police she ‘has COVID-19,’ spits at cop to ‘infect him so he dies’