HAYWARD (KRON) – The City of Hayward has voted to increase the minimum wage.
Starting on July 1, employers with at least 26 employees will have to pay a $15 minimum wage.
For employers with fewer than 26 employees, the minimum wage will increase to $14 per hour on July 1.
The wage increase was approved unanimously by the city council.
- Concord apartments have been without water for 3 days
- Union City shoe store burglarized three times in two days
- ‘F*** the Haneys!’: Tensions rise at weigh-in as Haney, Prograis prepare for world title fight in SF
- Billionaire GOP donor endorses Haley, says Trump’s time has ‘come and gone’
- 3 seriously hurt after driver plows into Christmas parade crowd in California