MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Authorities announced Wednesday they have made an arrest in connection with an incident earlier this week.
The suspect was identified as Michael Kessler, 21, of Fairfield.
Marin County Sheriff did not release any further details but said more information will be released later this morning.
“We wanted parents of students at Tam High to be aware prior to the start of school,” authorities tweeted.
Tam High was placed on lockdown Monday afternoon due to a reported criminal in the area.
The lockdown was lifted around 4 p.m.
- What you need to know about Kobe Bryant’s memorial service
- NASA: Katherine Johnson, mathematician portrayed in ‘Hidden Figures,’ dies at 101
- Couple suspected of killing 3 roommates in California over rent argument
- Alcohol ads encouraging youth to drink, study says
- East Bay priest placed on leave over groping claim