MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Authorities announced Wednesday they have made an arrest in connection with an incident earlier this week.
The suspect was identified as Michael Kessler, 21, of Fairfield.
Marin County Sheriff did not release any further details but said more information will be released later this morning.
“We wanted parents of students at Tam High to be aware prior to the start of school,” authorities tweeted.
Tam High was placed on lockdown Monday afternoon due to a reported criminal in the area.
The lockdown was lifted around 4 p.m.
- Biden, Republicans praise CDC decision to ease mask requirements
- House GOP elects Trump defender Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19