MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Authorities announced Wednesday they have made an arrest in connection with an incident earlier this week.
The suspect was identified as Michael Kessler, 21, of Fairfield.
Marin County Sheriff did not release any further details but said more information will be released later this morning.
“We wanted parents of students at Tam High to be aware prior to the start of school,” authorities tweeted.
Tam High was placed on lockdown Monday afternoon due to a reported criminal in the area.
The lockdown was lifted around 4 p.m.
- As protests remain mostly peaceful, Walnut Creek considers extending curfew
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California
- Live Blog: Looting in Vallejo leads to police shooting
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Santa Rosa restaurant hit with rocks over weekend