OAKLAND (KRON) — Home sweet home.
Ramon Laureano hit a solo homerun in the third to secure home-field advantage for the A’s.
The Oakland Athletics will play the wild-card game on their own turf.
The Oakland Coliseum will host the matchup against the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday, Oct. 2.
The A’s are now 18-7 in September.
- Armenia, Azerbaijan vow to avoid targeting residential areas
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Chase Center to serve as ballot dropoff location this weekend
- Megan Rapinoe, Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- Bay Area native, pregnant ESPN reporter fires back at troll