MILPITAS (KRON) – Milpitas police are asking for your help locating a missing teen from Georgia who was visiting the Bay Area.
19-year-old Stephen Tiku walked away from his Embassy Suites Hotel room located on E. Calaveras Boulevard on Nov. 27 between 3 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. and has not been seen since.
Police say Tiku is considered at-risk due being autistic, non-verbal, and unfamiliar with the area.
He is described as about 6 feet tall, 170 pounds, brown eyes, short black hair, and was last seen wearing a blue shirt and blue basketball shorts.
If you see him, call 911.
Latest News Headlines:
- Twitter disables Trump campaign’s George Floyd video tribute
- Look up tonight to catch a glimpse of the Strawberry Moon
- Buffalo police officers suspended after shoving 75-year-old protester
- JCPenney closing several California stores, 154 total this summer
- Newsfeed Now: A bat-wielding grandma; Oklahoma news crew becomes heroes