Two brothels in El Sobrante have been shut down by authorities.
According to the Contra Costa Sheriff, authorities responded to complaints about possible prostitution activity at two massage establishments.
They have been identified as Country Costa Massage located near Appian Way and Santa Rita Road and We Spa near San Pablo Dam Road and Pinn Way.
Detectives from the Special Investigations Unit conducted several undercover operations and were able to confirm the establishments were brothels.
Two search warrants were executed last Thursday.
During those searches, authorities say evidence of illegal brothel activities were discovered at both locations.
Authorities seized cash and 7 people were arrested for prostitution, primping, pandering, and conspiracy.
The investigation is ongoing.
- COUPLE WHO DIED IN FALL AT YOSEMITE’S TAFT POINT IDENTIFIED
- WARRIORS ORDERED TO PAY $40M FOR ORACLE RENOVATIONS
- DAD SERVED KIDS ALCOHOL, HELD THEM CAPTIVE AT DAUGHTER’S SWEET 16
- AMERICA’S MOST EXPENSIVE HOME ON THE MARKET IS LISTED AT $245M
- TEEN CHARGED WITH RAPE OF 6-YEAR-OLD GIRL ON BUS