SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Women’s clothing store Avenue plans to close all stores.
The plus-size retailer will close all 222 stores in 33 states, according to USA Today.
Liquidation sales are already underway, with price reductions starting between 30% and 50% of the lowest ticketed price.
There are at least a dozen Avenue stores across the Bay Area.
Avenue is the latest retailer to announce store closures.
Latest News Headlines:
- WATCH: Pilots describe ‘surreal’ moment plane crashes into water near Half Moon Bay
- Olson, Canha hit back-to-back HRs to lead A’s past Yanks 6-2
- Rizzo homers twice as Cubs beat Giants 5-3
- Players send birthday wishes to former Oakland Raider Neiron Ball, as he fights for his life
- ‘It’s really exciting’: Santa Rosa residents moving back into neighborhood ravaged by wildfire