SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Women’s clothing store Avenue plans to close all stores.
The plus-size retailer will close all 222 stores in 33 states, according to USA Today.
Liquidation sales are already underway, with price reductions starting between 30% and 50% of the lowest ticketed price.
There are at least a dozen Avenue stores across the Bay Area.
Avenue is the latest retailer to announce store closures.
Latest News Headlines:
- 65 drug arrests made in one week in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District
- Republican strategist Rick Wilson taking aim to save America from Trump
- Paradise residents still trying to recover from devastating Camp Fire
- Takeaways from the Democratic debate
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into the Porterville library fire