SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Women’s clothing store Avenue plans to close all stores.
The plus-size retailer will close all 222 stores in 33 states, according to USA Today.
Liquidation sales are already underway, with price reductions starting between 30% and 50% of the lowest ticketed price.
There are at least a dozen Avenue stores across the Bay Area.
Avenue is the latest retailer to announce store closures.
Latest News Headlines:
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery
- 50 million and counting: Early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Red Flag Warning issued for Bay Area