Ayesha Curry would like to remind people she came to serve!
Before she was photographed at Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals alongside Steph’s parents and sisters in Oakland last night, Ayesha was busy on social media shooting the ultimate 3-pointer clapback at an online troll who had some choice words for her.
In an Instagram post, Ayesha announced her new partnership with Spotify, sharing a video that shows her cooking while also explaining how music goes along with her hobbies.
It didn’t take long for someone to comment just four words that would prompt some backlash: “Stay in the kitchen.”
Ayesha goes in for the slam dunk of clapbacks, responding, “Which one? SF, Houston, Miami or San Diego?” referencing the several properties she and her hubby own.
Ayesha with the ultimate 3-pointer, everyone!
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED