SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A day after President Donald Trump’s visit to the Bay Area on Tuesday, former President Barack Obama made an appearance in San Francisco.
CEO Doug Merritt interviewed Obama and discussed responsible practices in data management and decision making, including the information-gathering habits and business practices of big tech.
He was one of 10 people speaking at the small event.
A large crowd waited outside the venue to catch a glimpse of the former president and cheered as he got into his car.
Latest News Headlines:
- California loosens restrictions as new COVID-19 guidance issued
- Search continues for hit-and-run driver who ran over 24-year-old woman at Oakland protest
- March held for 22-year-old man shot, killed by Vallejo police officer
- San Francisco school introduces new athletic program for girls
- Cannabis industry still recovering after hit hard by looters