SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – An equipment problem on BART tracks is causing major system wide delays, BART tweeted Friday evening.
BART is reportedly experiencing train control issues that are leading to reduced speeds, meaning major delays for riders.
The transportation system says it is working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
No additional information is available at this time, check back for updates.
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook and Google CEOs over bias allegations
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Bay area Dodgers fans celebrate World Series win
- Santa Clara playgrounds open to visitors
- Global stocks slide amid worries over virus cases, US aid