BART has launched a program that allows riders who carpool to four stations to pay for parking through the BART app.
It will only work for people who carpool to the Dublin-Pleasanton, Orinda, Antioch, and Warm Springs stations.
You will also be able to park in the permit section of the parking lot.
BART officials say they expect to expand the program to other stations later this year.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE