EL CERRITO, Calif. (KRON) – The suspect who officers shot at on Saturday at the El Cerrito del Norte BART Station is expected to survive, according to BART officials.
BART police say officers were responding to a domestic disturbance call at the station when the shooting happened.
The suspect was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries and remained in the hospital on Sunday morning.
Officials say the suspect is expected to survive.
Police located the man’s gun at the scene.
At this time, the man’s identity has not been released.
New video was given to KRON4 by Sindy Ochoa who was on the platform at the time of the shooting.
- Oakland police chief believes reforms are needed
- Vaccine appointments: When parents can sign up kids 12 and older
- Caught on camera: Man defaces symbolic murals in San Francisco’s Chinatown
- This Bay Area city saw biggest population decline in past year
- Historic-looking property formerly home to SF mayor listed at $11.8M