EL CERRITO, Calif. (KRON) – The suspect who officers shot at on Saturday at the El Cerrito del Norte BART Station is expected to survive, according to BART officials.
BART police say officers were responding to a domestic disturbance call at the station when the shooting happened.
The suspect was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries and remained in the hospital on Sunday morning.
Officials say the suspect is expected to survive.
Police located the man’s gun at the scene.
At this time, the man’s identity has not been released.
New video was given to KRON4 by Sindy Ochoa who was on the platform at the time of the shooting.
- Demonstrators vow to sustain momentum until change happens
- Tree falls on car near San Francisco’s Washington Square Park
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Oakland A’s to continue minor league pay after cuts made due to pandemic
- Roger Goodell: NFL admits it was wrong for not listening to players in wake of recent protests