SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Heads up BART riders!
On Monday, Presidents Day, BART says trains will be running a Saturday schedule.
There will also be longer trains on the green, orange and red lines for the entire day.
So be sure to plan ahead if you have to head into work on Presidents Day.
For more information, click here.
Latest News Headlines:
- San Francisco issues guidelines for safer social interactions
- Demonstrators vow to sustain momentum until change happens
- Tree falls on car near San Francisco’s Washington Square Park
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Oakland A’s to continue minor league pay after cuts made due to pandemic