SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Heads up BART riders!
On Monday, Presidents Day, BART says trains will be running a Saturday schedule.
There will also be longer trains on the green, orange and red lines for the entire day.
So be sure to plan ahead if you have to head into work on Presidents Day.
For more information, click here.
Latest News Headlines:
- Oakland police chief believes reforms are needed
- Vaccine appointments: When parents can sign up kids 12 and older
- Caught on camera: Man defaces symbolic murals in San Francisco’s Chinatown
- This Bay Area city saw biggest population decline in past year
- Historic-looking property formerly home to SF mayor listed at $11.8M