OAKLAND (KRON) – The man accused of stabbing and killing Nia Wilson at the MacArthur BART station is scheduled to enter a plea in court Friday.
Earlier this month, a judge ruled that 28-year-old John Lee Cowell is mentally competent to stand trial.
He faces murder and attempted murder charges for the tabbing of 18-year-old Nia Wilson and her sister last July.
Latest News Headlines:
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead