How big of a Marvel movie fan are you?
Would you spend 59 hours with popcorn in hand and drinks in tow to experience a 22-title Marvel movie marathon?
Well get ready!
AMC Metreon 16 in San Francisco will be the only movie theater in all of California, along with two other AMC theaters in the US (New York and Illinois), hosting the Marvel Studios: 22 Movie Marathon.
Starting Tuesday, Apr. 23, you’ll have the chance to see 22 films from Marvel all leading up to the highly-anticipated Avengers: Endgame movie.
The runtime of this marathon is 59 hours and 7 minutes — every film will run back-to-back, with no pause, to end in the 5 p.m. showing of Endgame.
The event will include marathon only collectibles and a special concession offer.
The event will also give ticket holders access to watch Avengers: Endgame at 5 pm. local time — an hour earlier than regular public show times!
Tickets for the marathon are not yet on sale, but you can always check back on the AMC website.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION