The day after a deadly stabbing attack at MacArthur Station, beloved Bay Area artist Kehlani is calling out BART.
Around 9:45 p.m. Sunday, two women were stabbed in what police believe to be a random attack.
The suspect description is vague – A white man in his 20’s-30’s with a heavy build and short hair.
Kehlani took to Twitter Monday morning to call on BART officials to find him.
“BART manages to catch riders who haven’t paid ticket fair, young graffiti artists, you can catch a murder,” she wrote.
She continues, “Give her family some peace, and get a murderous white supremacist off of Oakland streets.”
Authorities have not named either victim, although it’s circulating on social media that the pair is two young sisters. There have been no updates regarding the woman in the hospital. Her condition is unknown at this time.
- RIDESHARE RAPIST: DISTURBING DETAILS REVEALED OF ALLEGED CRIMES
- NAKED MAN RIDES BICYCLE ON HWY 101 IN SAN JOSE
- WATCH: SAN FRANCISCO POLICE DEPARTMENT’S EPIC LIP SYNC VIDEO
- CUSTOMER WRITES ‘WE DON’T TIP TERRORIST’ ON RECEIPT
- TOURIST GOES TO JAIL FOR COLLECTING SEASHELLS IN FLORIDA