SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — The North Bay Children’s Center has been providing free child care for essential workers since Sonoma County issued its first stay-at-home order in March.
The center was able to do so thanks to funding from the county’s emergency operations center, but that money is set to expire at the end of July.
Essential workers are now left to decide what to do with their children as they continue to work.
President and CEO of the North Bay Children’s Center Susan Gilmore joined KRONon to discuss what the next steps are.
You can watch the full video above.
Download the KRONon app for free for 24/7 news updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Contra Costa County school officials form plan to vaccinate students
- 2 dead after traffic crash reported in Berkeley
- Governors meet with President Biden on new COVID-19 vaccination strategies as pace stalls
- Senators discuss federal cybersecurity following SolarWinds hack
- 2 California police officers fatally shot within 24 hours