SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – There are now a total of 89 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the Bay Area.
Here are the latest number of coronavirus cases around the Bay Area as of Tuesday morning:
- Santa Clara: 43
- San Francisco: 14
- San Mateo County: 9
- Contra Costa County: 9
- Solano County: 8
- Sonoma County: 3
- Alameda County: 2
- Marin County: 1
San Francisco reported one new case Tuesday. The patient, who had known contact with a person confirmed to have coronavirus, is currently hospitalized, according to officials.
Coronavirus has infected more than 113,000 people globally and killed over 4,000 people.
- US lawmakers introduce bill that would give billions to schools, libraries for internet access
- NHL adopts 24-team playoff format if it can resume season
- Woman fired after backlash from racist park confrontation
- Bay Area high school students launch online jewelry store; money raised to be donated to local medical center
- Nexstar California stations host virtual COVID-19 Town Hall with local leaders