ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – An Alameda County program is offering to pay residents $1,250 to self-isolate at home if they have COVID-19.
County leaders approved a pilot program on Wednesday August 5.
Requirements include having a referral from select clinics and not receiving unemployment benefits or paid sick leave.
The county hopes the program will help prevent spread of the virus. More details on how to apply will be released soon.
- Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- Palantir’s move to Denver met with Bay Area activists, protest contracts with ICE
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- New Ring security drone will fly around inside your home
- Warriors’ Juan Toscano-Anderson makes Latino community proud as NBA’s only Mexican player