SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Ahead of World Aids Day, Bay Area Filmmaker Eddrick Jerome is introducing a new short film called Blue Eye Shadow.
The film is a coming of age story of brotherly love, that highlights the Aids epidemic and how it’s affected people right here in the Bay Area.
Blue Eye Shadow will premiere in an online screening, on Tuesday December 1, also known as World Aids Day.
Click here for information on getting tickets.
- East Bay celebrates Vice President Harris taking office
- San Mateo County health officer criticizes COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- Winning numbers for Wednesday’s $730 million Powerball jackpot
- ‘Destined for great things’: Bay Area colleagues react to swearing-in of Vice President Harris
- Fight against COVID-19: What Biden will change